About this collection
The collection contains 69 full-text theses of students who have taken their masters degree at Benguet State University Graduate School. It includes studies in Chemistry, Community Development, Development Communication, Educational Administration and Supervision, Elementary Education, English as a Second Language, Filipino, Guidance Counseling, Human Resource Development, Physical Education, Public Administration, Rural Development, Social Studies, and Urban Management.
The complete collection comprises 3 subcollections.
Those currently available are:
You can check (and alter) which subcollections you are
currently using on the Preferences page.
How to find information in the Master Theses collection
There are 6 ways to find information in this collection:
- search for particular words that appear in the text by clicking the Search button
- browse documents by Authors by clicking the Authors button
- browse documents by Keywords by clicking the Keywords button
- browse documents by Subjects by clicking the Subjects button
- browse documents by Titles by clicking the Titles button
- browse documents by Year by clicking the Year button